Fast food

ARBY’S!
:bad:

ah, another one i forgot. :frowning:

Beef and chedder…mmmmmmmm

Tuknuk go get food:

Rev

But arbys is sooooo much faster! :wink:

oh yah - fast eddies, another great place… hahahah!

Alex, you can edit it and put more options on :beam:

• Soul :s:

Big Mac’s for the win!

My Favorite fast food is Masala Puri. I like the food very much.

Wow. This thread is ancient :european_castle:

subway is the best choice

Do you have a guys have A&W in the States?

Yeah. Most I’ve seen are A&W + KFC combos.

I miss the old A&W where you drove up, ordered through your own speaker, and the food tray arrived and hung off your window. Anyone else remember that?

I’ve never heard of A&W before! There aren’t too many near where I live either, so the chances of me seeing their logo are pretty small as well. Time to update my bucket list! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you’d better get there. Get a teen burger and poutine.

You might have to go north of the border for that. Chains will serve poutine in Canada but not the US… or at least I haven’t seen it in the US (maybe close to the border?).

1 Like

Oh you guy’s are really missing out.

1 Like

Seattle is in that gray area that isn’t quite the US and not quite Canada, so we may have poutine! I’ll have to check it out in a little bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s worth a trip up if they don’t. In fact, I’m going to go get some right now!

It can be different depending on where you go too. I visited Vancouver not too long ago. Having asked a friend who used to live there what I should see/do, he mentioned I needed to try some poutine. I hit up a couple places (bar, chain restaurant, diner, …maybe more?) and they were all a little different, but all good… if you like that kind of stuff (:sen: does!)

1 Like