Guess the Movie!

:lol:^^

ah ssssssss…ugar…:expressionless:

ach well it was the original superman movie, anyone wanna go

hey whyd you give it away I knew that one!

I’ll go :beam:

too easy, rhymes with toastdusters

Aw gee, was it that easy? :wink:

yes, yes it was.

Yeah aparently we are doing only easy movies now … :wink:

Don’t put words in my mouth. :sigh: It doesn’t have to be easy, it just has to be reasonable. Posting pictures from some Canadian documentary isn’t really fair to most of the people on this forum is it? It’s not my fault if Hollywood makes the most recognizeable movies . . . I’m just trying to keep this game available to the widest audience.

^agreed. Lets keep them mainstream, even I post occassional ones I think are mainstream but aren’t enough for everyone. I tend to like Horror and Scifi but I would try in the future to post easier/popular ones rather than better unknown ones. Its fun to keep the ball rollin rather than constantly deflating it with nails and glass.

I was trying to give someone else the chance at Ghostbusters but I can go find one and post a new one to get this going again.

Here is one with Bill Murray in it, do you recognize this one?

Waterworld?

Yeah that’s definitely Waterworld, Lunatic.
I had no idea that Bill Murray was in that movie. weird.

Me either! I actually never saw it. Should we wait for a confirmation from Gary?

Actually, maybe he was joking about Bill Murray to throw it off from being an easy one?

I didn’t try to make it seem like I was putting words in your mouth Luna! :stare: Sorry about that…:bored:

I never even saw your post or whatever post said to do “popular/reasonable” movies … I was just letting him know that we are aparently doing easy ones … not tryin to step on toes!

K, well Luna you got it, go go go! :thumb2:

Oh, sorry to get in a tizzy, I thought you were referring to the few times I’ve come down on people for posting obscure movies. :ne:

Anyway, what they hey, I’ll go.

Yeah it was Waterworld and I was just being strange, Bill wasn’t in it. :wink: Is lieing ok to throw off the easy one’s?

I think the latest is Pretty in Pink?

Yeah don’t even question it Gary - you know that was your favorite movie of the 80’s :smiley:

I think throwing off the scent is fine for the SUPER easy ones. :wink:

Of course, super easy is very subjective :whistle:

I did like that movie, I’m a teen of the 80’s though.
I hope this one is easy?