Learning React Book Source Code

Hi,

I purchased the Learning React book from Barnes & Noble last week. Where can I access the source code for the examples from the book? Thanks.

Sait

If you look in the very beginning before the contents or on the very last page, there should be information on how to access the web edition through informit.com.

Thanks! Yes, I registered on informit.com but still couldn’t find the source code. I can access the online edition of the book after I registered on informit.com. I want to download the examples from the book, so if there is a github link or something like that you know, I would really appreciate.

Sait

Hi Sait!
I have not posted all of the source code on Github yet. It is on my list of things to do, so I will start on that shortly.

Cheers,
Kirupa :slight_smile:

Hi Kirupa,

Thanks :slight_smile: I was looking everywhere for the source code, reading every single page of the book in detail but couldn’t find it anywhere, thanks for enlightening me. I am looking forward to it.

Sait

1 Like

Sait - you can find them here: https://github.com/kirupa/kirupa/tree/master/reactjs

Let me know if that is what you were looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like