Up for a Hanging Out in Google Hangout? #2

I’ll be about 15 min late. I also have to prepare a presentation for tomorrow so I’ll be intermittently working in that whilst we are hanging out.

I am about 15 minutes early, so that balances itself out haha :stuck_out_tongue:

(This is the link to the hangout that I currently have: https://hangouts.google.com/call/uos3kbywlnhw7iztxzt3477aqee)

Alright, cool, glad we can steal some of your time.

Kirupa; are you hosting?

No no you’re not stealing my time! I want to chat, I just foolishly left this to last minute as usual. It won’t take long any ways, I basically just have to put some pictures in a PowerPoint and figure out what I need to say about them.

tbo: don’t know what happened but we got disconnected. :frowning:

We should do this again some time, it was fun to talk to everyone.

1 Like

not sure, my phone was melting with a dying battery anyway

it was really great meeting you guys, next time linusj must join!

for anyone else interested heres a screenshot of us
http://flix66.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/flix-lastdragon03.jpg

2 Likes

That was super great. Glad to see that we all have good kF memories. Also pretty funny that every single one of us had some random audio/video/connection/camera-angle issue at some point. Hangouts was probably the right choice, but wow it’s far from perfect.

Oh my god when I first got on it was impossible to hear anyone. Even after that I was having a hard time.

Wait is this true? Thibault Imberts name is pronounced “tbo” ?!?

Said right in the beginning by Louis ck!

I think it sounds a bit different when pronounced with full French nuance, but yes!

Thibault’s a cool guy too. I worked with him a lot on Flash and he was trying to get me to be a product manager too but I eventually gave up on that (too much dealing with people, not enough dealing with code). He’s a fan of good butter and making bread. How French of him. Tea-Bo Em-Bear.

He seems cool, i used to really enjoy stuff by him, lee brimlow, paul tranny, and renaun erickson before ■■■■ hit the fan.

Thibault got me in to the flash/air prerelease program which i was pretty active on years ago. Then i floated away for a while and i either got booted or it closed i dont know.