Adding more windows...simple, yes?

I am quite a newb @ Flash MX, but I do put a lot of work into what I do, I have been at it for about 7 days now, and my site is located @\r\rjasonwebb.0catch.com\r\rThe problem is this: once you reach the main page, you will see a window (and a series of windows once you click around on the links), now I want to create more windows. I downloaded that template from flashkit.com and the author of the script doesn’t speak English. Please download my source\r\rjasonwebb.0catch.com/homehigh.fla\r\rfor high bandwidth\r\ror\r\rjasonwebb.0catch.com/homelow.fla\r\rfor low bandwidth\r\rthey are both the same site, only homelow has a preloader and the high one doesn’t. After viewing the source, can you tell me how to add more windows to the page? That would help out tremendous. What I have tried already: copying and pasting one window and renaming the instance name to something else, but there is still something else it is classified as that I can’t figure out how to change. So help me if you can please!\r\rJason

I got the following error after selecting the Cable/Dial-up option:\r\r"A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 6 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?"\r\rCheck your homelow preloader script and make sure there are no errors or infinite loops.