Design battle anyone?

dj, I think we are going to be setting a threshold on this one. So we definates in or outs. The now viewing went from 6 to 98 (now ‘93 guests’) in one refresh.

I am definitely interested. I think maybe a limit of 3 or 5 logos would be a good idea. I definitely want to know the limit before I post one.

[SIZE=2]ONE LOGO BUT YOU ARE OPEN TO DIFFERENT COLOR TREATMENTS THIS IS A BATTLE PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR COMPLETE RULES.[/SIZE]
Kamalot this is a battle not a free for all. And you can only make one submission. I am waiting for Muted to reply so we can add some organization to this before it gets wild. Please remove one of your entries or I will remove the second entry.

Im totaly in!

hey fellas, I’m in too!

Dunno what you set the limit too yet, but I made these in a jiff, since I have no time really :stuck_out_tongue: (and it’s late) :wink:

idea 1:

[removed my entry, will be put back up at a later time]

Eilsoe…1 logo my man.

I know I know, you posted it before I finished my post :frowning:

I’ll remove a few then…

hey, there’s an insect on my screen… kewl…

squash

I have a funny feeling this might start getting out of hand. i found it through gizmodo and i think a lot of other people are doing the same thing. Might be a good idea to get some organization going… sweet prize too!

hey eilsoe this is still a battle. You should just remove it completely until u are sure. If we let you do it everyone is going to want re-dos.

I know… but I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting the time I want for this… so you might as well consider it my final product :-/

I just wanted to be in :slight_smile:

Guys/Gals… please remember this IS NOT a contest, this is meant to be a friendly battle. And please make note of it. It was optional for Gizmodo to put in the prize, lets not ridiculously flip out over this.

unfortunately this was real spur of the moment…so I didnt exactly have a plan to organize this all…haha!

however I do plan on consolodating all this.

for now I believe its best to just post if you want to be included. (ie. dont post your logo etc)

the rules will likely have to be adjusted given the changes

at this point I am not sure all of who will be included…but I just want to control this before it gets too crazy

yup, i’m one of these irritating gizmodo readers who wants their chance at an iaudio. although i am digging this site, so i’ll probably be back for unrelated browsing.

k

How are the rules of a battle different from that of a contest?

@kamalot read the first post…1 round…1 entry.

this is a friendly battle. Now that there is a prize people have went banana’s. The key word is friendly. I am going to lock this thread temporarily. So we can get some clearly defined rules and participants. The contest is still a go so contimue to work on your entries. 1 entry. And no re-dos. So be sure.

PM me if you would like to join. the battle.

I removed my entry.

(but I’m still in the battle… ;))

I’d like a shot (another gizmodo reader here).

i’ll understand if you limit the contest to your regular readers. maybe someone could suggest to gizmodo that they run a separate contest since it seems to have caused havoc here.