Footage of a Young Grimdeath Found!

When I saw this, I knew I was looking into Grimdeath’s past. Though, he may also be a younger version of senocular.

:slight_smile:

:lol:

[whisper]The fact that he tries to teabag a virtual enemy is the easily the best part.[/whisper]

:lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
[COLOR=“Silver”](he’s pretty cool)[/COLOR]

I was so horrified I watched the entire video.

Hahah

Ahhahah I love the part where he teabags :smiley: What a pro little guy! :smiley:

I was so horrified I shot myself.

I just realized that this video was also on the Bungie front-page. Is that where you got it from kMan? :q:

I couldn’t stop watching that :frowning:

<edit>

He is an innovative young kid isn’t he, everything there is close to correct scale, and some of the weapons functions are even there?

ROTFLMAO dammit I thought I deleted that clip :lol:

I cant believe i didnt spew out some curses while teabagging my virtual enemy :lol:

[QUOTE=saxx;2357559]He is an innovative young kid isn’t he, everything there is close to correct scale, and some of the weapons functions are even there?[/QUOTE]

Then again he’s pretending to teabag someone while holding a cardboard battle rifle . . . :expressionless:

Bahahah way to put everything into perspective, let me rephrase it, he could use his talents in a better way

[ot]
what province are you from?
[/ot]

Calgary, Alberta

you had me…

I was wondering how grim played halo as a kid

Shouldn’t the parents step in after 1 or 2 weapons and say “Look son. Normally parents don’t say this, but your mother and I are concerned you’re never going to have sex.”

…mine did (damn you StarCraft!)