Footer History Archives

comon lets have more footers!!!

[size=1][size=2]Here’s my footer history:

[/size]June 14, 2004:[/size]
[swf=http://www.ethanmedia.com/darius/jrtfooter.swf]width=300 height=60[/swf][size=1]by EthanM[/size]

[size=1]July 26, 2004:[/size]

… and my avatar history:

[size=1]April 6, 2004:[/size]

[size=1]July 26, 2004:[/size]

[size=1][1st EDIT] Double beepage! :pleased:

[2nd EDIT] Only one beep now. :frowning:
[/size]

Graaaaaaah!

:wink:

Now I can actually listen to Homer and Marge backed up by that beepy song.

I’ve been keeping an archive of all the footers/avatars I have used since I started here. I go back to the post and update it whenever I get a new one.

http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=304293&postcount=24

sumthin’s wrong with that thread you posted… brrrr it kinda strange…

Argh. Mods.

yep… it was a single post link. much better than linking to page 2 of the original thread and telling you to scroll down :beam: You can get back to the original thread from that link by clicking on the thread title in the upper right corner.

Mine Sucks :frowning: But im making a new one once I get back home from guitar tonight :smiley: But I have no idea what sort of design I want to use, I’m thinking that cool criss cross effect, that looks like graphite hoods on street racers :P.
Cheers
Blabby-j

I miss the grass

That was awesome.

yeah me 2 fester, that grass footer by lost had so many people questioning how he created it… lol… the good old days. :sigh:

1. I love my Justin Timberlake footer. You rock on HiFi!

2.) Yeah Lost you’ve had some good footers. Why not make it so you can see them all on that thread though instead of having to click the links?

.soulty: yeah… a did get a lot of questions on that footer :hangover: PNGs and Easing… that’s all it is :stuck_out_tongue: It was so n00b even the n00bs didn’t get it…hehe.

Ethan: I think it was for bandwidth reasons Ethan. Not sure to be exact…haha.

haha you know the story behind this? they’ve listened the lyrics and interpreted it as swedish words in the subtitles :stuck_out_tongue:

The only ones I found were these: