Guest books and rollover effects

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a good tutorial for making a guest book. Please let me know if you know where I can find one. If you look at the attachment, you can see that I tried to make a keyboard at the bottom of the page. I’m trying to make it where the user clicks each letter on the keyboard to type instead of them actually typing with their actual keyboard. I was hoping to get this to work for the guest book, but I don’t even know if that is possible or not. I also was wondering if anyone knows how to make the buttons at the top of the page create a drop down menu when the mouse rolls over them. A good example of this is the navigation bar from http://www.dajworld.com/flashworld/ . Please let me know if you know any good tutorials for that also. Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you.

Hey wolfpack! Welcome to Kirupa’s Forums :slight_smile:

for a good guestbook tutorial check out www.flash-db.com They have a pretty good one. I am working on one, but I won’t have it finished until sometime next month. :slight_smile: