Is Python related to artificial intelligence?

How python is related to AI is a question which I can’t understand, if we have done the only python there are no jobs.

Python has a lot of libraries that are leveraged in developing AI’s, from what I understand it’s a decently fast language and handles AI work fairly well. That said AI is not intrinsically linked to any one language or tool the idea of machine learning and artificial intelligence can be implemented, I assume, in any turning complete language but your AI may be incredibly stupid if you choose a slow or inefficient language (although this is often more on the developer than the actual language and it’s all way over my head).

Python has a strong library, it is also object-oriented, easy to program. It can be also applied as frontend language. That’s the reason it is used in artificial intelligence. Rather than AI it is also used in machine learning, NLP programming, soft computing, and also used as web scripting or in Ethical hacking.

Does having a strong library only helped make developing AI possible or just easier? I sometimes feel like using other languages won’t help me get the results I get from Python.