Need HELP passing CF variables in embedded Flash object

Thanks first and foremost! Now for the particulars! I am using a DWMX Flash extension, and calling it from a cfm page; it works, set up great. The embedded object does display with the default value, BUT not the dynamic value (Met_ID is the indexing value to the DB). NOT being a Flash programmer and not wanting to be (yes, frustration is showing…10 days trying to fix this or get help) it looks to me like I am not either passing the value correctly or not decoding it correctly on the page that assembles the data. The way I understand it is the second page (dynamicxml.cfm) passes the data in XML format to the swf.

Here’s the code that calls the Flash:

[AS]<object classid=“clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000”
codebase=“http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.ca
b#version=7,0,0,0” width=“315” height=“330” align=“right” hspace=“10”>
<!–v2xmlflashslideshow–>
<param name=“movie” value="…/…/…/v2flashslideshow/slideshow.swf">
<param name=“quality” value=“high”>
<param name=“wmode” value=“transparent”>
<param name=“flashvars” value=“xml=dynamicxml.cfm?PassedMet_IDVar=<cfoutput>#URL.Met_ID#</cfoutput>”>

<embed src="…/…/…/v2flashslideshow/slideshow.swf">
width=“300” height=“375” quality=“high” pluginspage=“http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer
type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“transparent” flashvars=“xml=dynamicxml.cfm?PassedMet_IDVar=<cfoutput>#URL.Met_ID#</cfoutput>#”></embed>
</object>{/AS]

AND here is the code for the dynamic.cfm page that assembles the data:
[AS]<!— GET IMAGES QUERY —>
<cfparam name=“URL.Met_ID” default=“1”>
<cfquery name=“rs_minImages” datasource=“mmdb”>
SELECT *
FROM Images
WHERE Met_ID = #URL.Met_ID#
</cfquery>
<!— HERE’S WHERE WE START THE LOOP —>
<cfoutput query=“rs_minImages”>
<image url=“Gallery/#rs_minImages.ImageLarge#” caption="#rs_minImages.ImageDescLong#" link="#rs_minImages.Contributor#" /> </cfoutput>
<!— HERE’S WHERE WE END THE LOOP —>[/AS]

Is it as simple as not initiating the PassedMet_IDVar back to Met_ID?

Like I said, it displays great, except for not picking up the indexing value of Met_ID to access the DB.

Any and all assistance will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Betty
PS: If this is not the right place to post this, please point me in the right direction!