Phil:As a Phormer Phetus - you should find this interesting

ten months good for you pinx…

fester??? j/k

*Originally posted by *
**ten months before you and your boyfriend did anything intimate pinx? was it your first move, or his… **

let me rephrase. it was ten months before i agreed to have sex with him. we did a lot of stuff before that. what can i say, it was my first time.

*Originally posted by *
**yeah, that works. :slight_smile: **

Cool =)

thanks " " :wink:

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *

And I doubt Im gunna go boink someone phor the team pal~ :wink: **

This has to be added to the top ten best Kirupa quotes ever :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by rere420 *
**ten months good for you pinx…

fester??? j/k **

More like 10 hours :wink: :wink: :wink:

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
**Actually,

I believe por myself that those things should only be shared with my wife; (don’t have one of those yet)

And the mental issues people have when their ‘loved’ ones phind someone who does sex better? or is better looking? And leaves them phor no apparent reason? Then the pleasure turns to bitterness; It causes mental hardship that would have been much easier to deal with and less emotionally damaging than if they had simply abstained;

I never werry about possibly having AIDS or any of the other 67 Sexually transmitted dieases; I never cringe and werry that she might be pregnant and that she might off the child, leaving me and my conscience stricken, phor I know that I would be responsible phor the killing of the child as much as her, because I could have abstained;

I will never walk around knowing I killed a helpless innocent baby because of my selphishness; Often, and many here will agree, good sex keeps two people together that would never be together otherwise, without it;

When I marry I will know she loves me, not because of the sex, but because of me; And many people are not mentally capable of separating the two;

I think these are all values; And they are a payoff to me and others who are likeminded. I also know I won’t ever get stuck paying child support phor someone who didn’t want to have an abortion; I will never pheel obligated to marry someone because they are pregnant; You can’t see the value in any of these things phester? None of them?

hmmm,
pj :sigh:

And I doubt Im gunna go boink someone phor the team pal~ :wink: **

you seem like you have trust issues. been burned before?

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**More like 10 hours :wink: :wink: :wink: **

minus nine hours! :wink: :wink: :wink:

thats a great pick up line, you should try it…

lol, but i think that sort of thing you should keep to yourself. there’s “kirupaforums.com” in “team”

smooth…kirupa orgy

an abundance of incredibly corny jokes just came to my mind!

Well all, this was a pretty good conversation…

I have to jet though, my work day is over and I have to go out and do what I do best.

Drink myself stupid for the next couple of days.

Seel you all on monday when im hung :slight_smile:

:hangover: :rock: :hangover:

be good, and get laid. hahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: