Roman Holiday - a sneak peek

Pic 3 is killer

yah, its my fav too!:thumb:

Thanks! And I didn’t even have to climb inside the fountain to get it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have another taken that same eve of the fountain full on. You’ll have to wait until the gallery is up though to see it. :soul:

Great pics, lunatic! Glad you got your new camera in time :smiley: - assuming anyway

:thumb: Yes I did! And it totally rules - you can stick it in your pocket (and let me tell you, I am little, so I have LITTLE pockets), takes movies that aren’t limited by time but by the size of your memory card (so I could take 10 minute long mini-movies) and the panoramic feature kicks but! You can take a photo, and then it shows you a little slice of it so you can line it up with the next shot. You can take up to 26 images in one pano. Then when you get home and download it you can use PhotoStitch (comes with the camera) to zip 'em together and export as a QTVR - Quicktime Virtual Reality type thing where you move your mouse and the image spins around the pano. So awesome! I’ll be posting some of those with my gallery.

:love:

well i DIDN’T know lunatic was a girl

:beam:

hi! waves

howdy! nice ta meet ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

and nice to meet you. :smiley:

:lol: at the guys

Great pictures.

What’s this Roman Holiday sneek peek? Are you building a new website or just building a roman holiday photo gallery

lol, building a gallery for the 200 photos + a dozen movies and panorams I took when I was in Rome for 2 weeks in mid-July. :thumb:

the pics I posted are just a few of the many but I wanted to get some up there because I liked them. :love:

oooh
 fun pictures :slight_smile: i’m glad you had fun.

Okay, let’s get this straight

You is a girl or not? :p:

:ne:

No I’m a girl cyborg :cyborg:

Seriously? So that’s you in the picture? :beam:

[size=1]walks off mumbling something about having to be in Rome a few days earlier[/size]

:ne:

:lol:

:blush:

But hey! We could’ve played some DjembĂ© or something! :beam:

:crazy:

:thumb: dang straight!!

:love: awww . . . you rememberd! :love:

:love: :blush: