SMASH HIT: Spiderman II

http://www.activision.com/microsite/spider-man/

This game is in my list. It is awesome. Go Check out the trailer. Truely one of those games you canā€™t get enought of. I had the chance the check it out. and play it. Itā€™s awesome. Iā€™m really getting this game. (If not from my future uncle) Iā€™ll even get it from the storeā€¦ On my Fav Systemā€¦ NGCā€¦ But Itā€™s out on all systemsā€¦ Worth checking out.

EDIT: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=579596&postcount=6
take it from some one that has the game. :thumb:

I heard that game was fairly repetitive.

Hmmā€¦ I loved itā€¦ to play it :stuck_out_tongue: i mean the swinging alone kep me busy for 2 hoursā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

From your Unclue in the near future or Your soon to be new uncle? :h:

If number 2 how does one aquire a new uncle at the age of 18?
:crazy:

I hear that game was going to be sick. I will give it a rental before an impulse but though. Hollywood inspired games are always hyped big-time.

Maybe his grandparents had another kid. :stuck_out_tongue: Anythingā€™s possible. Refer to movie: The Stupids.

[size=1][EDIT] Oohā€¦ More probable: maybe his older sisterā€™s getting married.[/size]

Well I have the game.

Itā€™s a ton of funā€¦ at first. Itā€™s kind of like what everyone says ā€œGrand Theft Spidermanā€.

Swinging around the city of New York from building to building is awesome and I canā€™t get sick of it. The problem is, I can get sick of the rest of the game. You do the same **** hero quests over and over again. The story isnā€™t all that great, I mean itā€™s from the movie but I donā€™t really like how it was put together. It just getā€™s boring. I couldnā€™t finish it.

But, make sure to give it a rent, itā€™s awesome to just swing around - kind of like how it was fun to just drive around in GTA. I played the game for 2 straight days but Havenā€™t touched it since.

the uncle of my girlfriend is the CO here in the netherlands of nintendoā€¦ :slight_smile: and even if iā€™m only 17 Iā€™m still planning on marrining her.

If you donā€™t I willā€¦ I was born to be in the Nintendo Family!

Hmmmm didnā€™t get to play as long to see all the stuff maybe it isn;t that good. :whistle:

I got a demo from an AOL CD. Itā€™s too simple though. You only control Spidy with the mouse and direction keys.

spiderman 2 is a bad ugly clunky gameā€¦ And i hate the physics

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: Where are you playingā€¦? It looks awesome!!

The PC version of the game is a completely different game from the console versions. It sucks from what I heard :td:

ā€œTheoā€ your right :wink:

I read a head to head on IGN and they said right from the begining that they werenā€™t going to even touch the Spiderman 2 game for the PC because it was GARBAGE! Apperently the freedom is gone, there is an ā€œinvisibleā€ ceiling to the city - pretty much it just takes all the good stuff from the console versions and throws them in the Garbage.

okayā€¦ Sureā€¦ Shotā€¦ :wink:

Yeahā€¦ I think they made the PC one so sucky because they know its not going to sell well anywhoā€¦ People Are going to download it. So if the consol version is way better. Even though I might not be as good as it isā€¦ Iā€™m still going to get it.

T-O, you can download the console versions to :wink:

My pc is to slow to run an emulator.

My friend has it on XBox and PC, Iā€™ve tryed both and I much prefer it on XBox, its like to different games, on XBox when you swing about you feel really ermā€¦free, but on PC the game feels very caged and clunky.

XBox = 9/10
PC = 3/10

Where are you playingā€¦? It looks awesome!!

no im pretty sure it sucks ballsā€¦ i played it at EB on the NGC, in 5 minutes i put down the controller in disgust

Heard the game wasnā€™t bad, but gets really old after about an hour, but hey I havent played it yet. It looks pretty cool.