The 2008 Kirupa Member Photo Thread

All this talk of rating each other has been so wonderfully lolworthy that I think we need another “post your picture” thread for 2008. Come on folks, put 'em up. :thumb:

No rating, I’m just curious what people look like. If any of you are half as interesting as Sebby and Nokrev, this will be fun.

Me: (I apologize, we just can’t all be as suave as Jeff.)

I think there’s a thread called “Post a picture of yourself”.

I dunno this might be valid since a lot of us posted in that thread aaaages ago…

Oh, I’m aware of that thread, it was hilarious goodness, but you see…

… exaaccctly. That thread is old, and with you children growing up so fast, I want updates. :lol: (I kid, I kid.)

haha. got it.

Me and my girl. Someone photoshop my eyes to blue, please.

[quote=Anogar;2336217]All this talk of rating each other has been so wonderfully lolworthy that I think we need another “post your picture” thread for 2008. Come on folks, put 'em up. :thumb:

No rating, I’m just curious what people look like. If any of you are half as interesting as Sebby and Nokrev, this will be fun.

Me: (I apologize, we just can’t all be as suave as Jeff.)

[/quote]

Is that an IKEA lamp in the background!!?!?! IKEA FTW.

It is indeed, haha! Can’t beat IKEA, especially for decorating an office at work, I mean $10 for a decent desk lamp? Yes please. :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the guys at work was trying out the new Nikon :wink:

Here’s me on my 29th birthday, a bit bawdy and saucy (and wasted):

And in case you’d forgotten how handsome he is, here’s my 10/10 cat who happens to be chanelling Tony Soprano in this photo:

//EDIT, And me again, jeez, 10 years ago (I’m the one in brown, the other is a good friend, Georgi)

//And jeepers creepers, me 27 years ago(!!!) I’m on the right, my beautiful sister is on the left, slightly shorter than me then, and my nanna’s underpants are on the line in the background. Good times, bahahahahaaaaa :smiley: :smiley:

//EDIT, Ryan and Syous, you’re easy on the eye :smiley:

Me at 6:

Me being attacked by pen markers:

Gahhh. I don’t have many pictures of myself, but my lady insists she is going to take soooo many of me.

I’m sweet at intentionally terrible photo faces!

^lol dark you would own the wireless shirt. :fab:

[whisper]this is a weird photo because I usually never wear my glasses, but I think they look nice in this photo[/whisper]

I’m Mr Incredible - This was taken at a friends birthday party a few weeks back :slight_smile:

I think i’ve posted this baby picture of me already… its the only one I have in possession

Here is me and pedobear in a hotel room where we were painting on girls in bikinis for Carabana (Thankfully my ears have not grown since the baby picture)

If I posted a pic I would have to visit each and every one of you and gouge your eyes out. Enter at your own risk, I’m in there somewhere.

are you Pokaroo?

I think I’m smiling… or trying to… (maybe afraid to?)

^ I like the shirt. :thumb: Really defines your personality.

One of the recent ones I have of me and my *****…

I still look the same although this was like a year ago or something…
[U]

[/U]

Here’s me : )