What are you all doing because of the covid-19 precautions?

Both my wife and I are working from home for what seems like until the end of April. Our daughter (now almost 2 years old) is also at home with us, so we stagger our meetings to ensure one of us is watching our daughter while the other one goes off to a meeting.

I do miss going into the office and the routine I have there. Iā€™m pretty sure cabin fever will set in real soon, and Iā€™ll be writing stuff like this in a few weeks:

:penguin:

1 Like

Iā€™ve made no changes whatsoever and suddenly Iā€™m living life on the edge.

Exhilarating.

1 Like

Same here. Nothing has changed. This is my life.

Brady Sluder (is that you?)

I thoroughly wiped and sanitized a gas pump handle today, thats definitely a new one for me. Realized Iā€™ve been wasting my talents

1 Like

I am working from home and to pass time i am watching one piece from https://www1.gogo-anime.ac/gogo-anime/One-Piece/ and my time is passing goodā€¦

Seems like @krilnon has been missing in action lately

:wave: Iā€™m still around; I did move across the country again so thatā€™s taken up a fair amount of my free time over the past 5-6 months.

Iā€™m doing the same WFH thing as most other folks in this thread. Now that itā€™s getting warm again, Iā€™m missing out a bit on exploring the new surroundings.

2 Likes

Right now, itā€™s gardening, cleaning the house from top to bottom, a little cooking and then I take care of my daughter who is 8 years old, and itā€™s not easy! Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve spent so much time at home and itā€™s not over yet.

1 Like

@Manny22 - if it is gardening, you should share here: Anyone have a growing, farming, or garden hobby? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty sure that same post had seo spam earlier today. If they truly tricked you it definitely deserves a plaque in the new hall of fame

1 Like

Serious question, how are your areas doing with toiletpaper, is the hoarding shortage just a US thing? I though for sure that tp ā€œtrendā€ would be gone in a week but here we are, my general area is still empty at all stores. Yet i can buy any other food or general supplies i need. So strange

No TP here. Starting to see other paper products return (tissue, paper towels), but still no TP. (East coast U.S.)

1 Like

Just wanted to bump this up and see how you all are doing!

As for me, it seems like everyone at work has gotten more accustomed to working from home and have found ways to do even more given that the time spent in getting ready and commuting is no longer needed. This means that I am now busier than ever :man_facepalming:

You work with some weirdos :crazy_face:

1 Like

ā€¦also, hopefully everyone is continuing to be safe, limiting traveling and practicing social distancing. Things may have been getting better for a short while there, but now they are again getting worse, at least in many places in the US. Check out https://rt.live, look at today (ā€œLatestā€), then click on ā€œ2 Months Agoā€ for a comparison. We arenā€™t in the clear.

I see TP everywhere.

1 Like

Hi, I am working from home but soon we will go to office.

I think for many of us, this might be the 1 year anniversary of WFH :grinning:

1 Like

Hahaha, Indeed it is an anniversary :sweat_smile: