What do you HATE about yourself?

Maybe there’s already a thread about this, but I’m too cool to care

In and amongst this seemingly incestuous self loving rate yourself thread going onings,

lets hear what you hate most about yourself

I procrastinate way too ■■■■ much.

I think everyone procrastinates so lets leave that as a given.

I type a ton and am on the computer a lot so I have thin wrists (sexy legs though because i run). An annoying part is that I don’t get hungry… I could go a whole day if I forgot to eat I wouldn’t notice (I run a lot like I said so that usually helps me to remember because i need potassium or my muscles ache).

No, my procrastination is on a whole other level than anyone else. So its counted :stuck_out_tongue:

■■■■ you temp, stop sneaking your good exercise habits into a self-hate thread!

Incidentally, what I hate about myself is my lack of self-discipline. This includes exercise (I do ok, but could do better), spending money frivolously (I could do way better), and work (I should take more time to educate myself before jumping into a project all willy-nilly).

Procrastination is really a problem, as well as waking up at a solid time every morning. If I didn’t procrastinate most of my other problems wouldn’t be around.

It’s about 6" too long.

Procrastination/slovenliness, gut, occasional back hair, not omnipotent yet.

I’m an alcoholic in denial. I hate that i love booze (and cigarettes) and whilst i know i should give up or cut down, i can’t bring myself to do so. See, that beats your lame procrastination “faults”. :slight_smile:

@MTSoul. hahaha.

^ LOL you mean too short :wink:

I hate the fact that I never know when to stop. Like shane I have no self-discipline with anything. Over the past year I’ve been working very hard and controlling myself in situations where I would usually fly off the handle. I’m still working on my temper, over eating, being a pig with women, spending money, gambling, drugs, alcohol etc.

I’m actually very proud of myself as I’ve been doing awesome for almost a full year now and actually saving money, and making mature decisions. I owe it all to my chick though for putting the smackdown on me.

ends confession of being a complete and utter ahole for my whole life

I hate the fact that I ignore serious problems until they blow up in my face. It’s not procrastination it’s more of a self-denial thing.

Brother???

[quote=Digitalosophy;2338206]^ LOL you mean too short :wink:

I hate the fact that I never know when to stop. Like shane I have no self-discipline with anything. Over the past year I’ve been working very hard and controlling myself in situations where I would usually fly off the handle. I’m still working on my temper, over eating, being a pig with women, spending money, gambling, drugs, alcohol etc.

I’m actually very proud of myself as I’ve been doing awesome for almost a full year now and actually saving money, and making mature decisions. I owe it all to my chick though for putting the smackdown on me.

ends confession of being a complete and utter ahole for my whole life[/quote]

^ lol was that too much info for you?

Nah, just summed up about everything I was doing about 2 years ago.

haha nice

i dont hate anything about myself anymore…though i do worry myself a little sometimes.

im too happy in general these days to hate myself for anything :slight_smile:

^ Seb’s anti doppelgänger ?

The forum will collapse in…

3…

2…

1…

poof

I just pooped a little

… another thing i hate about myself :lol:

Yeah, I procrastinate, too.

I’m shy around attractive women :stuck_out_tongue: and the complete opposite around women I’m not interested in.