Which Insect/Animal/Fish Creeps you out?

guess what i found on dubai beaches

That looks like the worm things from Tremors.

Thats friggin gross jas.

COC K ROACHES (stupid filter)

I hate 'em, they crunch when you crush themā€¦ ah!!!

and I donā€™t really mind many other things, except of course, the tiny centipedes!

cockroaches

It doesnā€™t get caught by the filter. :h:

I guess he had problems with the c ock.

maybe filter ignores it in your post since you are female

I think Iā€™m going to go with any carnivorous creature in the ocean. Canā€™t run from them :-/

it was because he had it with no space like cockroaches, but if you have **** roaches then it puts in the filter, like it just did :stuck_out_tongue:

The filter is gender sensitive??? :h: If thatā€™s true, thatā€™s awesome.

One insect that makes me really angry are ladybugs. Especially with the bloody invasion of the yellow ones. Itā€™s insane.

Other than that, Iā€™ve been somewhat scared of hornets ever since my sister ā€œdisturbedā€ a hornetā€™s nest in our backyard and ran like mad all over the neighbourhood while they chased her. She was stung twice. And she was 6.

[size=1][EDIT] Ohhhā€¦ for future reference, cockroaches doesnā€™t have a space in it. :P[/size]

The filter is gender sensitive??? If thatā€™s true, thatā€™s awesome.

sorry but

:lol: I know I know. But I was just imagining what it would be like to have a gender sensitive filter. And it would be awesome, would it not? :stuck_out_tongue:

but then I COULD say I was a girl and say **** roaches all day long without the silly filter :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah it would be :stuck_out_tongue:
but since there are no fields where you enter your gender kirupa would have am lot of work finding out the membersā€™ gender.

Well, maybe Kirupaā€™s a closet AI geek, who set up a bot to read all of a userā€™s posts and determine (based on word choice and sentence structure and statements like ā€œIā€™m a femaleā€) what the userā€™s gender is.

[size=1][EDIT] Thatā€™s true bp, the ā€œIā€™m a femaleā€ bit might throw things off when people start lying. :stuck_out_tongue: Scratch that. Iā€™m pretty sure the rest is possible. :)[/size]

but sense we already know that everybody on the forum except three people are guys, it wouldnā€™t really be that hard :wink:

hey fester its jelly fishā€¦i mean a group of themā€¦they come out of the sea and stay on the shore, many people step on them and get stungā€¦I noticed they only used to come out on fridays (holidays there) beaches are more crouded thenā€¦i lived 10 secs away from the beach and used to spend a lot of time thereā€¦someone told me they get attracted to the human scentsā€¦dont know if its a myth or that happens for realā€¦i am gona post some more gross pics tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: good nite ppl

Any bug creeps me out. This 6ā€™2" 200 pounds of muscles turns into a 11 year old girl anytime a bug is near me. Especially when on me. I hate bugsā€¦ I hate them.

Haha thatā€™s hilarious the way you typed that :lol:. I can imagine the little manly scream turning into a high squeaky wimpy yell.

while weā€™re on the topicā€¦

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/07/22/arm.alligator.ap/index.html

ok, and aliggators too. Well anything that can bite of a limb is scary.

Donā€™t you think giraffes are scary? I mean, the way they just stand there, allā€¦ silent. Itā€™s like theyā€™re plotting something. And then they stick their tongues in your car at African Lion Safari (fellow Ontarians should know what Iā€™m talking about).

octupuses really freak me out, i hate things with tentaclesā€¦

there was this show on pbs last night about the giant octopus, in can be like 16 feet longā€¦