Xml help

<?xml version=‘1.0’?>
<newsblock>
<news date=‘13 10 03’>Working with Flash documents overview.When you create and save Macromedia Flash MX 2004 and Macromedia Flash MX Professional 2004 documents within the Flash authoring environment, the documents are in FLA file format. To display a document in Macromedia Flash Player, you must publish or export the document as a SWF file.
</news>
<news date=‘10 09 03’>Creating or opening a document and setting properties.You can create a new document or open a previously saved document as you work in Flash. In Windows, you can use the New File button to open a document of the same type as the last document created.
</news>
<news date=‘04 08 03’>Saving Flash documents.You can save a Flash FLA document using its current name and location, or save the document using a different name or location. You can revert to the last saved version of a document. You can also save Flash MX 2004 content as a Flash MX document.
</news>
<news date=‘27 07 03’>About adding media content.You can add media content to a Flash document in the Flash authoring environment. You can create vector artwork or text directly in Flash; import vector artwork, bitmaps, video, and sound; and create symbols, reusable media content such as buttons.
</news>
</newsblock>

i have that as an xml file and i want tol load it…can anyone help me please