Yay or nay? [logo update]

I’m thinking too fast, cool though :slight_smile:

like the static one better :slight_smile:

ok dude…check the speed out now…

Ahmed, i like the static one too, but unfortunately, i need some sort of “life” and i think this one has a bit more of that.

What do you suggest?

You could just have a simplar animation, like it softly glowing, or slightly pulsing? :slight_smile:

• Soul :s:

kind of something similar to this?

http://www.hinduvidya.com

:slight_smile:

I think it would look pretty cool if you did something like this

by the way, I really like the logo, it’s nice and crisp and clean

hey thats cool!

Unfortunately i’m crap at photoshop.

Ultimately, i’d like to have the same logo in different forms across my site. I think that would be cool.

I really like the idea of it being chrome, so thats what i am trying to learn how to do.

I think if it was static, but chrome and very reflective and shiny, that would be awesome.

IN fact, i only bought swift 3d v3 for that :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Alucard_X *
Ultimately, i’d like to have the same logo in different forms across my site. I think that would be cool.
If you’re doing that then make the changes subtle, don’t vary too much :slight_smile:

i preferred the logo when it was a clean vector shape Alucard m8 :slight_smile:

i rather like this one, but more of what XXVIII did with it, i think that is a winner. looks good, simple, yet fast? i like it. and the crome looks good, but it wouldnt look good at smaller sizes, so taht would be good for like your main page or a movie, but i dont know about everything else. and if i were you i would make it 3d in black and put it in like teh upper right hand corner and so when somone rolls over it it spins. does that make sense?

I am with asphalt I dig the clean look. Although your chrome came out pretty nice. Glad to see you not give up thats how you learn. Sorry I had not ime to get to your request…business is crazy lately.

yay

out of all the logos versions i’ve seen in the thread, i like this one best http://www.hinduvidya.com/ The spinny one is cool, and it shows the chrome effect you were trying to get really well - i think it spins a bit to quickly though, try setting the spin to something like 50-60 frames per spin.

i still like my rollover idea…:frowning:

i like the one that’s on the site right now

that one would be hella tight if it spun too…

if i get a chance i will make a mock up…

Your logo on…
http://www.hinduvidya.com

Looks ljust like the effect on this site, press enter and see :frowning:

Yes,
He also has a circular logo with a glint effect :slight_smile:

He works for 2advanced i read. I like my logo better :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, i am sure he would be insulted to have his logo compared with mine:smirk:

I like that site, thank you for sharing. Some people can do good things with flash.

I just want to see what 2advanced’s new v4 site will be like :wink:

Thanks//

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**that one would be hella tight if it spun too…

if i get a chance i will make a mock up… **

I’d love to see!

yep, tomorrow. just gonna take a bit of time, i dont know any swift…well a little, but not a lot.