Zoxide.com site up - missing something?

Hmmm… design wise.

I feel that this for a “designers” site is extremely lacking. Graphically it’s not strong at all, has nothing that really pops. If it’s meant to be a minimal site it is still lacking the pop of that too. I think some type of graphic application needs to be made. This site looks more like a biographical site of a writer or something, I would never think of it to be a designers site.

In the about section. I dunno what the deal w/ that anatomy thing is. It makes no sense and doesn’t flow very well into any kind of concept of the site.

I think one suggestion I have is… to emphasize your recent work… make it bigger and more designed… have you seen www.cgnetworks.com ? See the recent works how they made it big and bold? I think something like that might look good on your site as well… I think the billybussey forum does this same thing.

Your font usage is very basic, doesn’t give a good feel to the site. Fontography is art too.

All together, I’m sorry to say I feel this is an extremely weak site and could use a good facelift.