Time travel thought

I wouldn’t put it past a plumber to say that and squeeze every penny out of you

My coworker recently told me his moms house had a clog at the main drain pipe underground. He said a guy came out, had to dig a hole and ran a long snake with a drill down to the street.

When pulling it out, he kept spinning it, spitting all over his legs just continuing on with his conversation.

I asked what he did with the suit after. And he replied, suit? No he just had jeans on, got in his truck and drove away.

…wait what are we talking about again? Sometimes i think kirupa should just ban me. Unfortunately we have entered the dimension where i had tell that terrible story.

Random fact #2, that same guy ordered an aligator in an unmarked box in the mail

The first eggshaped sewers where constructed in London late half 1800… Its kind of clever, since the more narrow bottom will have a faster flow and flush out sediments. (And perhaps alligators?)
http://www.sewerhistory.org/photosgraphics/pipe-oval-egg-shaped/

Also I read that: “Albert Einstein was named an honorary member of the Plumbers and Steamfitters Union after saying publicly that he would become a plumber if he had to do it all over again.”

So, Tbo, there is a small possability that it was Einstein…

There seems to be a new kind of material. Time crystals. First predicted by Frank Wilcek in 2012 and now created by two independent research teams.

“Wouldn’t it be super weird if you jiggled the Jell-O and found that somehow it responded at a different period?”

Read the news release; makes absolutley no sense to me. Crazy physicists!

Yes, its crazy, and its not the first never before seen matter created 2017.

Lazy physicists!

ah, thats why I had to dig up the link elsewhere, should have raised suspicion…

I remember hearing about time crystals research last year. I didn’t understand it then, or now. However I’m fairly certain we are all thinking the same thing.

http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Harrison-Ford-as-Indiana-Jones-in-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark.jpg

I’m thinking the same thing, now.