3d glasses

if u have 3d glasses (red and cyan) check this out and tell me if it works or not, cuz i don’t have those glasses.

thanks

I dont have the glasses either :stuck_out_tongue: but I think it should work ok until half-way back. Once you go past the center point back in depth, the colors begin to seperate again. I would think they should continuously get smalelr :-\

I have those glasses but i cant remember where i keep them.
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDEE!!.. it works! that’s way too cool! :thumb: =)

I found the glasses … yeah!!
This is brillant, very cool, because the color offsets get bigger as an object gets ‘closer’, the 3d-level is very high …

you’re the man!!

Ahh cant find my glasses!
I gotta see that… any1 willing to lend me their glasses?
:beam:

yeah… I’ll mail them to you :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, that would be great! :stuck_out_tongue:
Im going to find them, its a matter of… time.

Argh ! I can’t see it through 3d glasses but I want to see them through 3D glasses and it’s frustrating me !

Hey Voetsjoeba, at least you got the glasses :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I can color the left one green and the right one red … :stuck_out_tongue:

THAT’S COOL, now i’ve gotta get the glasses and see for myself

When I was a little kid, I subscribed to a magazine featuring dinosaurs and such. All the issues had 3d pictures in them, so they gave a pair of 3d glasses with it.

It so corny, have a laugh with me:

I used to have that too !! :stuck_out_tongue:

wow yea its nice even without the glasses! THe weird thing is you made it work without even having the glasses!

Great. I have 3d glass.

When the ball goes far behind, if overlapped, it should be “hidden” by the ball near. If you could find some algorithm to swap the depths level of balls , it would be wonderful.

lol, I used to have that 3D dinosaur thing too, unfortunately the dino glasses didn’t survive the ravages of time.

Yah It looks good but you need to have some depth swapping. When Dragging I was totally able to make a small ball that was colored to be near go BEHIND a larger ball that was colored to be far. The rotation and travel effect is great! Just make up a property to determine z-depth and it will be perfect.

that’s pretty effin cool. I agree that even without the glasses it works well. The motion is really smooth and the easing is a nice touch. This would make a wicked navigation system.

actually i got a navigation like this on my site click here

but i gotta warn u, my site is not done