3d studio max 7!

Actually I may try to get it…lol…My best friend was on the beta team and did not even tell me ( some friend ). gggrrrrrrr.

Oh god, already? 3ds max 6 wasnt even out for a year, and now this. Hm…

oh man! and I dont have 5.0 yet! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have never even used 3DS haha :stuck_out_tongue:

$3,495 huh?
I guess I will have to keep on admiring 3d works of other people

thats crazy…4 grand for a program, thats more than my computer!

can anyone show an example of what this prog can do?

http://www4.discreet.com/Images/showcase/3dsmax/nike_3_large.jpg
http://www4.discreet.com/Images/showcase/3dsmax/nike_4_large.jpg

(especially the last one is great)

btw: it is the professionals that work with it, who produce great stuff (or less great stuff) - not the program

I really would not prescribe 3ds max for the casual hobbyist. I heard they are trying to put out a version a year…To make the subscription service worth it.

thats a picture, a very purtty one…but rite now i need some examples of 3D stuff…

newsflash…that is 3d…not a picture

I think the picture was 3d stuff…

whoah!! dude then those pros fooled me…that prog is [U]sweet[/U], but i dont want it.

ruski please do not spam threads. Especially ones that are serious in nature. Consider this a warning

sorry. should i delete my posts in this thread?

the damage is done…my statement was a forward going one.

ok. please can you specifically tell me what i have done?

i’m aware that i hijacked the thread, did i do anything else?

if you have to ask, then you are doing something else wrong too. I told you what you did wrong here.

I cant speak on anything else

thanks for the info DDD, good to hear that max is hitting back with some strong points… mental ray 3.3 and the integration of the advanced character animation toolset are two huge additions.

consumers are the winners with software company competition
Love it.

Isn’t this pricepoint higher than the last? I suppose it’s worth it for Mental Ray.

i have never used it 2…!!!