5 High Quality Templates for Sale

I’m sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but this is the best forum I could find for this kind of post. And I was told in a previous post about selling these templates to come to this area(Job area).

Hello, I represent Xanus Design, a design studio dedicated to making unique and elegant media, such as website design, print, corporate identification, etc.

Throughout our lifespan, we have made various designs for “mock clients” to practice, giving us the opportunity to try out new styles and ideas without waiting for a client.

Today, we come to offer some of these designs for sale. These designs are of extremely high quality. Moreover, they are unique. This means that they are one-of-a-kind, and will only be sold once!

Today we bring you 5 different, beautiful website interface designs. (Sold separately.) All templates are fully done and ready-to-go. All sites are coded and have flash included
All of these templates include:

• Full rights (with the exception that you cant re-sell the design)
  • All source files (.psd’s and. fla’s)
  • Unique design: the design will only be sold ONCE, you will be the only person to own it
  • All necessary files included (html files, image files, and .swf files, etc)
  • Customization: At buyer’s request, we can substitute standard graphics for things such as their logo, and make changes to some of the miscellaneous graphics.

NOTE: Moreover, if the buyer wishes for extra graphics such as logos, etc, we can make them for an extra fee. We also do custom PHP scripts and other coding.

THE TEMPLATES

CODE#: Template1
CODE#: Template2
CODE#: Template3
CODE#: Template4
CODE#: Template5

These templates will be sold in a bid fashion, with a starting price of $800.00 USD. Highest bidder will win the template. (Each template is sold separately; please specify which template you are bidding on.) We request that all bids and inquiries be sent to [email protected], for the Subject line in the email follow this formula: “TEMPLATE CODE# HERE, YOUR BID HERE”. We will update the thread with who is currently winning which bid, so you know if you have been out-bided.

All bids will last for 5 days, and we will announce the highest bidder (the winner) on that day. The winner will then have 5 days to send us the money (I will email the winner with information on how to pay.) We prefer Paypal, as it is an instant, secure method of payment. If Paypal is not an option for you, email me at [email protected] and we can try to arrange an alternate method of payment. Please do this during the bidding processes so you don’t risk not paying us in time and losing the bet. If we do not receive the money within the 5 days after the winner has been announced, the template will go to the 2nd place bidder, for the price he/she most recently bid.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from many of you.

For more information on us, please visit our website studio at http://www.xanus.net

Signed:
Oscar Diaz
Xanus Design.

P.S. In an effort to keep the thread clean, please do not post anything un-related to your bid. Please no rude, snide, or off-topic comments. They will be reported to the administrator.