A bug from outer space

Ok, before you start laughing, let’s see if i can get this straight…

Ok, i have this website, with a main menu. That main menu has a sub menu, activated by the roolover on the main menu buttons, that are all movie clips with buttuns inside. In the main scene, i have a MC called container, that will do to load the contents of each button. So, i have a swf with the content of each button, that will be loaded into that MC when the button is clicked.

So far, so good.

Now, i need an introductional text, so that users don’t acced to a pparently “empty” site. So, the solution that i found (after some experiments), was to create another swf with that content, and load it automaticly on frame 1. But this gives me a problem, and now is where the will to laugh beggins… :tired:

The problem is: If i load a swf (through loadMovie command), what will happend when i click in some button? The initial content will get mixed with the content of the button that we have just clicked. So, what to do? It may be simple, put a unloadMovie on the AS button, right? Wrong! I have that, and i can’t explain as hard as it seems how this bug from outter space appears… :alien:

A rectangle comes from… - i don’t have a clue - and appears behind the text. Think it’s funny? Maybe, but the most strange is that i don’t have any rectangle like that on my fla document… i already “turned the fla upside down” searching from where does it comes out, and i still can’t figure it out…

Please can somebody help me??? :hurt:

Note - See attachments if it seems too wierd, or if i told things in a too complicated way…