Like the title says, I have a few Flash 8 questions, probably pretty easy to answer. An explanation, link to tutorial, or anything else of helpful nature will suit my purposes fine.
-
In some flash games, I’ve seen a display of the FPS. It shows that the FPS is changing in order to make sure it runs smoothly. How can I do this?
-
I’ve also seen flash games with auto-targeting of a nature. What I mean is that when the cursor/crosshair gets within a close vicinity of the target, it will have some kind of icon appear on the target, and when the mouse is clicked, the target will be shot. Is there a way to do this that isn’t awfully advanced?
-
What’s a good tutorial about creating lines dynamically?
-
Is there a way to dynamically attach a movie clip to the stage that has a lower depth than everything else (yes, I’ve tried assigning negative numbers as the depth, and it didn’t work…)?
-
In one of my projects, I have some MCs in frame one, some of which are attached dynamically, all of which are referenced to in the _root timeline. Then when I go to the next frame, they’re still there, even though it’s supposed to be a blank keyframe. Why does this happen, and how can I fix it?
Thanks for any and all help!:party: