A foundation for New Year Resolutions

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]4. Resolution[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Resolve to perform what you ought. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Perform without fail what you resolve.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]This year start your new years resolutions in advance. How can resolutions be successful if you make them on the 31st and plan to start the next day with no prep or serious thought? I wanted to start a thread specifically on making useful new years resolutions and keeping them.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Be Useful:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Recently having read the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin I found it very useful. His accomplishments and the story of his life are frankly amazing; but the most important thing Franklin did, the reason he was so successful in life is that he lived to be useful. He wanted to be useful by achieving success, improving his community, and helping others. Besides invaluable advice, such as the habitude of virtues, and reasoning for religious tolerance, I think this autobiography will inspire anyone to want to better him or herself, as it has done for me. My advice, pick up a copy of the autobiography and read it in advance if you want to be inspired, or read it while you are keeping your resolutions during the new year to inspire a resolve abound with the ability to bear fruit.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=‘Times New Roman’]What are your thoughts on building a foundation for new years resolutions?[/FONT][/COLOR]