A new software for make a COOL-Flash-Button

but no crack

INTRODUCTION
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Glanda is a easy and fast flash tool based on ready-made components.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp These professional-designed button templates guide you to easily
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp create flash buttons for your web site and no flash skills is
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp required. It supplies abundant well-designed templates and well-chosen
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp galleries including 500 vector shapes, a large amount of images
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp and sounds. With these galleries, you can create a variety of nifty
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp flash effects such as buttons, navigation, splash pages, graphic
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp logos only by dragging and dropping without any flash design
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp experience or art design skill. WYSIWYG design and integrated
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp preview makes the creation become more intuitionistic. Glanda can
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp work with Sothink HTML Editor perfectly.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

FEATURES

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * A professional tool to create flash button
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Let you create stunning, professional quality flash button
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp in few minutes.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Create buttons from components directly.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Supply more than 150 wonderful button components.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * WYSIWYG design workface
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * View the effect within the program (supply player window mode).
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Support multi-language characters.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Support background image.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Unlimited undo/redo
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Support to import images from the popular format “JPEG”.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Support audio file in popular format “.wav" and ".mp3”
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Generate the HTML code with the program. Just Copy & Paste into
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp your page.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Provide 500 vector shapes and a large amount of images.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Support user to define template.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Well-designed interface allows users to select the skins by right
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp clicking the tool bar .
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Work with Sothink HTML Editor in a seamless integration way.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp * Provide integrating module with Front Page (also known as add-in)
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Users can create a flash Glanda within FrontPage by simply clicking
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp a tool bar button.

REQUIREMENTS:

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Win 95/98/ME/2000, Win NT 4.0,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 32MB of RAM

Please download at here:

202.107.104.34/soft/down/glanda.zip

or click here:

61.177.64.99/soft/down/glanda.zip

and here:

61.158.185.39/software/down/glanda.zip

I just think it’d be funner to make in Flash…but that’s my opinion

OH,YES
I think so.
But, some programe like SWISH and FLAX make Flash so easy and cool. Perhaps Flash need them really.

Now only Swish V2.0 Can create some cool animation.

Despite, A good Flash work need idiographic originality.

whats that ‘but no crack’ for?

no posting links to warez here…

I do not wish to argue or get into an arguement over something so small. That’s why Im keeping it as my own opinions :-). But this is a flash board…not a swish or flix or anything…Arent there seperate boards for that? I have no idea. But still…What fun is it to have a program create everything for you…you cant sit down and design everything and have all the variables work the way YOU want them too. So why I have preset things to work them for you? I think it’s just a lot better to be able to create fully what you wish…and getting down to the actual coding of it than just to have some program write it all for you…That’s not skill…that’s lazyness and lack of modivation. Someone who doesnt really wish to learn…just to skip that part and front to friends about how they created something so bad ass…when really you got the program to make it for you, and just gave it the text and told it what effect to do or to create buttons from an in-program selection.

But then again…that’s my opinion, not yours.

I personally can not stand a program take the creative edge of my designs. I like the satisfaction of creating something kewl, taking a step back and thinking to myself " Holly @#%$ @#%$! I cant beleieve i @#%$ created this!"-it feels ****ed good.

Making buttons in flash is pretty basic I think. Just my opinion.

did u all download it? tell me if it is g0oOd!

ok i downloaded it, i think its cool
there is not a lot of options tho