A sneak peak @ Rev's plot

This is just a start. And no, the floor is not going to stay the same…

Rev

Looks sweet so far Rev, good job!

Thanks Dan.

I have to work on it in spurts, or else I end up rushing it, and it looks like crap…

Soul & Guigo:

I gain admiration for you guys every click of the mouse! :cool:

Rev

Hmm… Revv?

Are those giant Game-Boy’s hanging on the wall?

If so, I wanna chair in front of one of them :P:P:P

they are supposed to be electronic score boards for bowling…

I’ll let you know after I have tried to make the alleys, and ball returns…

:wink:

Rev

How 'bout virtual bowling on giant gameboys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that’s an idea…

they have a game down at the Metreon (Sony owned) that you stand in front of a bowling ball mounted on a stand. By spinning the ball, you control a ball on the screen. You have the choices of several terrains, such as the hills of San Francicso, a rocking ship on the seas, a greek temple, etc…

a phun game…

maybe something like that…

hmmmmm…:sigh:

Rev

well obviously that is Rev’s underground secret lair…the Rev Cave…with a built in bowling alley, an olympic sized swimming pool, and a computer with millions of spam pics to fight the evil menace Phil… what could be Revs crime fighting name? :cowboy: any ideas? RevMan? SpamMan? no wait, he FIGHTING spam…any ideas?

I am a Gemini, after all…

with a leaning towards Cancer…

my <i>special powers</i> are the ability to fly just under radar…

call me [SIZE=3]Da Dah Da Dah DAH![/SIZE]

<i>[SIZE=4]Transluscent Man[/SIZE] </i>

Rev

ooooooooooooooh, i’m sure the LADIES will like that one :wink: not so sure about the men tho…and men you should be afriad of :crazy:

Hey Rev good job on that one! Can’t wait to see how it looks when done! I have to start on my plot of land soon… I want to make myself part of Kirupaville…

-brad-:evil:

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
** You have the choices of several terrains, such as the hills of San Francicso, a rocking ship on the seas, a greek temple, etc…

a phun game…**

Hey the demo version came with WinXP … I think or did I get it somehwere else…
Anyways I have to use my mouse to control the bowling ball!
Cool game!
[EDIT]btw nice pic rev, and a cool idea to put stuff underground![/EDIT]

thanks guys…

this is only subfloor #1

just wait for more…

:beam:

Rev

Nice house you got there! really good;)

and:

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**…Soul & Guigo:

I gain admiration for you guys every click of the mouse!..**

I dunno how to respond to that :sigh: :sure:
I think you know that the reciprocity is true :beam:

Gosh,…

Obrigado!

Rev

you´re welcome dude!:slight_smile:

Tell me, are you really going to add more subfloors to your sketch? I´m really puzzled on how you will pull this off:-\ but I think that you,re just kidding=)

I intend to put in a kind of Salt Mine kind of layers, with a cutaway view portion (which is why the floor won’t stay the same)…

All depending on how much time my clients eat up. Some days when I am done with their stuff, I have no energy for anything fun.

Rev

right know I´m buried with tons of clients and I should be working on them, but my cretivity came to a halt, so, here I am, strolling down on k-ville on search for inspiration. Hope I find it:)

hey G, do you play soccer? seeing as how your in Rio de Janeiro…

Rev, how about see through or glass floors…that would be scary if you did that for …bedrooms… :chinaman: :chinaman: :wink:

yeah! I luv soccer!:slight_smile:

Why:q: