Accessing a Subclass (swf)'s library items

Hi Kirupa!

I’m using a preloader to load an external SWF then initiating it through its document class using this code:

[FONT=&quot]private[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [COLOR=#7F0055]function[/COLOR] loaderCompleteListener(event : Event) : [COLOR=#7F0055]void[/COLOR] {[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] 
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]  [FONT=&quot]                [/FONT][FONT=&quot]var[/FONT][FONT=&quot] loaderInfo : LoaderInfo = event.target [COLOR=#7F0055]as[/COLOR] LoaderInfo ;                                      [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [FONT=&quot]                [/FONT][FONT=&quot]var[/FONT][FONT=&quot] myMainApp:MyApplicationClass = loaderInfo.content [COLOR=#7F0055]as[/COLOR] MyApplicationClass;[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [FONT=&quot]                [/FONT][FONT=&quot]addChild(myMainApp);[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [FONT=&quot]                [/FONT][FONT=&quot]myMainApp.initialise();[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [FONT=&quot]}[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The problem i’m getting is that the Flash that is being loaded has a lot of classes exporting on the first frame, which now cannot be accessed, and therefore I get “The definition of base class cannot be found” errors.

How do I ger the items in the library that export to AS accessible by the parent loading SWF.