Alpha Graphic Fade with Inertia in flash 8 doesn't work

Hello, I was looking the tutorial “[color=black]Alpha Graphic Fade with Inertia” made by telekinesis in flash mx. I´m trying to update it to flash 8 and it doesn´t works. Could anybody help me to translate it to this version. I was trying to talk with telekinesis (the author) but he doesn’t answer me. This is the code[/color]

Thank you very much

[color=gray]/*
||== Title: Alpha Graphic Fade ==||
||== Author: dan4885 (Dan Alu) ==||
||== Site: [/color][color=gray]www.macromotive.com[/color][color=gray] ==||
||== Date: 8/12/02 ==============||
*/[/color]
[color=blue][color=gray]//Creates a new movie clip on the ‘_root’
//timeline which is named ‘script_clip’
[/color]_root.createEmptyMovieClip(“script_clip”, 0);
script_clip.onLoad = function() {
[color=gray]//Makes variable to store inertia.
[/color]mosx = 0;
[color=gray]//Makes variable to store inertia.[/color]
mosy = 0;
};
[color=gray]//Starts a movie clip loop that executes
//the code everytime the play head enters
//a frame and this only works in Flash MX
[/color]script_clip.onEnterFrame = function() {
[color=gray]//Takes ‘mosx’ and subtracts by the _xmouse mouse position to yield the difference.
[/color]difx = mosx - _root._xmouse;
[color=gray]//Takes ‘mosy’ and subtracts by the _ymouse mouse position to yield the difference.
[/color]dify = mosy - _root._ymouse;
[color=gray]//Subtracts the total of the _xmouse position and ‘mosx’ and 8 determines the speed of the effect.
[/color]mosx -= difx / 8;
[color=gray]//Subtracts the total of the _ymouse position and ‘mosy’ and 8 determines the speed of the effect.
[/color]mosy -= dify / 8;
[color=gray]//Used to control the _alpha setting of ‘graphic1’ with dependency of the mouse position and inertia.
[/color]_root.graphic1._alpha = (mosx / 4) - (mosy / 4);
[color=gray]//Used to control the _alpha setting of ‘graphic2’ with dependency of the mouse position and inertia.
[/color]_root.graphic2._alpha = 100 - (mosx / 4) - (mosy / 4);
[color=gray]//Used to control the _alpha setting of ‘graphic3’ with dependency of the mouse position and inertia.
[/color]_root.graphic3._alpha = (mosy / 4) - 100 + (mosx / 4);
[color=gray]//Used to control the _alpha setting of ‘graphic4’ with dependency of the mouse position and inertia.[/color]
_root.graphic4._alpha = (mosy / 4) - (mosx / 4);
};[/color]