I’m in the process of redoing my personal website, and I’m having some problems with the script I am using.
The navigation for the page is done through 4 squares. When you click a square, it is selected, and when you click else where on the page, it eases to the spot where you clicked. Then on the page there are ‘hit spots’, when the box is over one of these hit spots, the filter should turn on, and when the filter is out of those spots, it should turn off. Then if all 4 squares are within the designated hit spot, they will ease into the position I specify, and the next part of the page I want till load.
I’m currently only working on moving the squares around, and making sure that the hit tests and filters work properly. When you move all 4 squares into the hit spot I have designated (in the upper left hand corner of the page), the filters animate properly, and the boxes ease into position, but the functions I have written for box movement no longer work. If you click a square, it won’t initiate my boxMover function.
If anyone would be able to help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated! :beam:
edit: I just attached a zip file with my .fla and .as, if anyone would be kind enough to take a look at it.
A few posts down is all of my code and explaination of what I am doing, and what problems I am having after the realization that large uncommented blocks of code are not very user friendly! :thumb: