Another ? for the pros

Hello! I am creating an site that uses PHP to call different variables between different .swf files. I used the switch/case statements and global declarations to implement the variables. I have also simplified this piece of work as much as possible so that the different “scenes” have now become different frames on one timeline (of course each of the frames breaks down into other levels).

Internally, on a web browser, this main flash piece works just fine. All the buttons and movie clips work. However, when I call the variable in the URL using PHP, 6 out of the 7 frames on the main timeline load when their particular variable is called and run correctly. But the 7th frame does not finish loading all the symbols on it (1. buttons are not all loaded, nor are they activated - 2. the movie clip that plays on every other frame will not show up at all).

I have researched for a long time now and can find no help or precursor to my situation. I am using Flash 8. I should also mention that I only have this problem in Mozilla FIREFOX. Safari seems to be much more forgiving and doesn’t give me any trouble.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you if you’ve taken the time to read this!

Deanna