Another Site Design Idea

awwwā€¦ how cute :stuck_out_tongue:

Just one thingā€¦ donā€™t make it resizeableā€¦! :slight_smile:

On my monitor (1280x1024), the buttons are HUGE! But if i size the window down it looks descent! :slight_smile:

Excellent blend of anglesā€¦ that looks so sweetā€¦! :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they? Iā€™m running at 1142 x 846 resolution and theyā€™re OKā€¦ Iā€™ll try running it higher, see what happens. As far as I was aware, it wasnā€™t supposed to be resizeableā€¦ Hmmm. Itā€™s one of those ones that sits in the middle of a black HTML page.

really? Well, did u publish it WITh a html page?

'Couse I only got the swfā€¦ try attaching the html doc tooā€¦

Havenā€™t done the HTML page yet, but thatā€™s the idea. At least it all stays in proportion at higher resolutions, even if it does ake the buttons look huge.

hey, can i have the fla?? I just thought of somethingā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t worry, I wonā€™t mess it up! :slight_smile:

just adding a little somethingā€¦ If I canā€¦

Sureā€¦ Iā€™ve attached it here.

Thereā€™s no real functionality on it or anything, just playing around with design ideas. If youā€™ve got any animation type ideas then feel free to suggest. :slight_smile:

oki! :stuck_out_tongue:

got it nowā€¦ Just gotta get some breakfast firstā€¦ (itā€™s 2 PM here in dk! :P)

I love sleeping inā€¦ every dayā€¦ well not for much longerā€¦ but thatā€™s a totally different storyā€¦

Iā€™ll only add something graphical for now, maybe Iā€™ll add some animation at some pointā€¦ :slight_smile: If u donā€™t do it firstā€¦ lol

Cool. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve added a slow moving cloud to the side image now, and that looks quite nice.

And itā€™s 1pm here. Time for me to go off to a big corporate meeting and present some new website ideas to a lot of old men who donā€™t know what a ā€˜gifā€™ isā€¦

Hahaaa! lol

Wellā€¦ have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah. Crackingā€¦

Hi Kitiara,

what were Espresso like to work for - my emailā€™s disabled but you can send me a PM if you feel libellous.

Here kit! Dunno if it matches your ā€œno wings, no haloā€ motto thingā€¦ i realized that AFTER Iā€™d made it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I still think it looks coolā€¦ AND hella angelic!!

Screenshot of your fla: kit_fla screenshot

I had a ball making the new jpg in the back! :stuck_out_tongue:

Really! :slight_smile:

I mustā€™ve looked at this 20 times in the last 2 hoursā€¦ I am in deep awe of myself right nowā€¦

Didnā€™t know I had this in meā€¦

(Just for the sake of it, I did NOT draw that angel myselfā€¦ I found it lying somewhere in my document folder (which could REALLY need cleaning up)ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Way cool. :slight_smile:

Howā€™d you guess I like manga artwork? Huh? I didnā€™t think it showed anywhere. :slight_smile:

uuuh, sixth sense i think! :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™ll make this fla available for dowload shortly. just gotta wake up firstā€¦

hereā€™s your flaā€¦ neatly organized in layersā€¦ with the new angel bg tooā€¦

www.avalon-rev.dk/kitiara/nowings.fla

Got it.

Tell you what, how about making this the next scripting contest? Sort out Kitā€™s website. :slight_smile:

HA! :stuck_out_tongue:

You should see some of my flaā€™sā€¦ the libraries arenā€™t even sorted!

All messed upā€¦ hundreds of objectsā€¦ lol

like it. Reall like it, but you gotta take the wings off. Right? No wings. No halo.

Oh I can easily make one without the wingsā€¦ or maybe just use another characterā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: