Anyone know After Effects?

Pullin my hair out over this… I have a comp inside my project, and I wanna resize it as per the Photoshop distort transform tool. Is this possible? I can only find a linear transform tool. Or do I have to render the smaller comp out first and place it in as a video… can it even be done then?


edit - Solved - "corner pin’ function.