Are there any websites that talk about the latest

hello kirupaForum,

Are there any websites that talk about the latest trends in web development/design?

is so can you list them?

thanksā€¦ :book:

I dont know about latest trends but you can see my sticky in the Kool Sites forum if you like.

in my opinion, there shouldnt be ā€œlatest trendsā€. i think every designer should come up with their own ideas and create wonderful things without the need of someone telling you what is ā€œpopularā€. if everyone copies each other, and everyone has the same sites, whats the point? i believe you should stand out of the crowd, and be different, and u dont need to fit in.

itā€™s a nice idea xperiment, but the reality is that a lot of people donā€™t want something unique, they want something that looks cool and modernā€¦ so they can identify with their audience, who have an idea in their head of what is cool.
sure it does change over time, but itā€™s often a gradual thing, so you canā€™t realistically just ALWAYS be doing your own thing, or itā€™s just too disconnected from what people want.

sorry, i donā€™t have any links. Itā€™s always good to check out sites from the major companies though, since they often do trendy work and help to set the new trendsā€¦

i.e fantasy interface, 2A, 24-7 and so onā€¦

i hear the best trend is the one you start.:slight_smile: make one and make the web revlotion yours.

(man. i never spoke like that before:P)

Go to MTV.com and see what is trendy. Trendy sucks. Get creative. Go out in the world, and interpret things, and put them into design. Itā€™s all about originality man. Or if you want to make money from local joeā€™s know donā€™t know a website from a hole in the ground, just go do another rip-off of 2advanced.com. :pirate3:

True

ordinary follow trends, extraordinary make them.
-I just said it rightnow :stuck_out_tongue: