Hi,
I hope that you will be able to help me with this query. I have completed the tutorial for the:
“[SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366]**Sliding **Menu[/COLOR][/SIZE]” (http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/slidingmenu.htm)
The problem that I have is that I wish to have two of these menus on the same page almost side by side. What I have been doing is working on the two menus in seperate files and then copying and pasting the frames into the main page. Whenever I test the page the Masking overlaps and I can see what should be hidden in one menu on the other and somehow, the actionscript on one menu disables the actionscripting on the other. So not only can I see all of the junk behind the scenes that I wish to hid with thew mask, but both sets of buttons on both menus appear to control only one menu.
I hope that you will be able to help me. If I could pull this off it would look awesome. Thanks in advance
smudge
