Book on flash development

Does anyone know of a good book or article that presents strategies for building entire flash sites?

That is, using external SWF’s vs internal library classes, advanced loading strategies, methods for keeping code tight and lag down. Basically I’m trying to figure out some good strategies for content management within flash.

Thanks.

Learning ActionScript 3.0 delves into programming design methodologies, and addresses in detail the advantages of OOP and procedural programming.
Excellent book.

[QUOTE=snickelfritz;2333443]Learning ActionScript 3.0 delves into programming design methodologies, and addresses in detail the advantages of OOP and procedural programming.
Excellent book.[/QUOTE]

I just found the contents for “Learning Actionscript 3.0” and it appears to be extremely similar in content to “Essential Actionscript 3.0” by Colin Moock, which is a book I have read. The syntax for actionscript is not new to me, nor are the concepts of OOP.

However, I can’t use my Java OOP experience with AS 3.0 becuase the two are based around fundamentally different structures for development. Java is purely code based with a large focus on data structures, while actionscript must constantly interact with graphics in Flash.

What I really want to learn is how to develop flash projects in a logical and efficient manner - so basically I am looking for a book that is one step higher than “Learning Actionscript 3.0”…something more like “Developing With Actionscript 3.0”. You see?