I posted a few threads on this subject before but I still haven’t had any luck achieving what I want to achieve.
I am trying to create a buffer that loads a percentage of a movie then starts playing at say 20%. So, the other 80% of the movie is being loaded in the background while the 20% at the start of is playing. A good example of this is:
[SIZE=1](You need to click on one of the headings to see the buffer)[/SIZE]
I need the same thing to happen. I am using a movie playback controller similar to this also. The movie playback controller works fine I just need a bit of script that tells the movie to start playing at 20% instead of 100%.
Any help with this would be a great help because I am totally stumped :-/