Building my first computer

For one, the first two links you posted don’t work and as far as the third link you posted goes that is a CRT 19’’ monitor. The monitor I picked out was a flat panel which is why it was more expensive. I’d rather have flat panels instead of crt monitors but as of right now I don’t know where I am going to be putting this computer. I have to buy a desk for it. So if the desk has enough room I can get CRT monitors though I do like the look of flat panels :p.

Well phil you are correct I am between 15-17; I am 16. And when it comes to spending this much money an extra hundred or two doesn’t seem like much. I also worked this summer and made a couple grand which I have barely touched. The only thing I have spent it on was Studio MX 2004 EV. I will definately try and get a desk that has enough space for two CRT’s though so i can get that nice 1600x1200 resolution. So for now you can find me some good CRT monitors that stick out 2 feet :-p

btw can you fix those 2 links for me?

Well I’m not 15-17, and I can swear by my 2 15" flat panels. And my next step is to spend the money upgrading to 2 19" flats.

When it comes to desk space and ease of use, you can’t beat a flat panel. Just my two cents.

digi, those links were from newegg!