Hi folks,
I have an oline game site where users can play board games like chess and checkers. In the site, I have a chat system that is opened when the user click on the “chat” option menu. Although the chat system is working pretty well, almost nobody uses it!
I’d like to make the use of the chat system easyer, so I thought in a way to open the chat system everytime the user make a login. I guess opening a popup is not a good option because the popup wold be blocked. My idea is to merge the chat system on the site lay-out (like the Grunge style here in the forum).
Well, the only problem is that everytime the user refresh tha page, the chat is reseted! Is there a way to avoid the chat to be reseted? I guess a frame would work, but is it ok? Also, I’d like to give the users the ability to shut down this chat system if they don’t like.
Any ideas?
Thanks
ps: the game site is a brazillian one, so it’s entirely in portuguese. If you speak portuguese, be my guest: http://www.etabuleiro.com.