Classes

Sup,

Does anyone know how to … prototype classes?

I have two classes that instantiate an object of eachother, so obviously one is being declared before the other, and so the first declared will say the second doesn’t exist. Not only that but I dont think I can import the file name of each class in both classes. Becuase if I do that it will get rid of the not existing errors, but I get double of the name problem error.

All I want to do is link these two classes I have, but I get errors.

com/ericmuyser/Control.as

class com.ericmuyser.Control {
	private var m_currentFocus:Windows;
	//
	function Control() {
		m_currentFocus = new Windows();
	}
}

com/ericmuyser/Windows.as

class com.ericmuyser.Windows {
	static var Houston:Control;
	function Windows() {
[color=Black] 		if (!Houston) {
 		Houston = new Control();
 		}[/color]
	}
}

Aside from the normal errors of blah doesn’t exist, I also get errors about the names. I read in a blog that its because of my time settings, but I changed them and it still gives errors. http://www.epresenterplus.com/blog/archives/000030.html

Error C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\Incoherent Dae\site\com\ericmuyser\Windows.as: Line 5: The class being compiled, ‘com.ericmuyser.Windows’, does not match the class that was imported, ‘Windows’.
class com.ericmuyser.Windows {

Error C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\Incoherent Dae\site\com\ericmuyser\Control.as: Line 2: The class being compiled, ‘com.ericmuyser.Control’, does not match the class that was imported, ‘Control’.
class com.ericmuyser.Control {

Error C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\Incoherent Dae\site\com\ericmuyser\Windows.as: Line 18: There is no method with the name ‘Control’.
Houston = new Control();

Any help very appreciated!