Coin illusions and slight of hand?

Hey guys im trying to learn this stuff anyone know of any free non register sites that show you the secrets of slieight of hand and coin tricks with barley any preperation?

lol thanks

[QUOTE=SPAD3S;1983938]Hey guys im trying to learn this stuff anyone know of any free non register sites that show you the secrets of slieight of hand and coin tricks with barley any preperation?

lol thanks[/QUOTE]

Really man, there’s a ton of lame sites out there that will show you cheep classics. But if you really want to know good stuff you will have to pay ellusionist.com is probably the best I’d say start with something like How to Learn Street Magic…

Also themagiccafe.com are good magic forums. So check there. Or you can buy movies, tricks, etc from stevensmagic.com. As well as ellusionist as travis mentioned. Mabey also buy a book or two.

[QUOTE=blazes;1983979] Mabey also buy a book or two.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, books are great because if you wach two many DVDs you become the magician you are waching-your style is not your own.

thnaks guys
but im like low on money so

[QUOTE=SPAD3S;1984048]thnaks guys
but im like low on money so[/QUOTE]

onRelease(job=Get);
{++==money}

I have a great book, but as your not interested in books, I would say just go on google and search for a forum or something but make sure its a small warm welcoming one, not one full of spam then just get tips off them while also learning from the sites everyome else has just posted.

i wouldnt mind books but im poor lol