Hi there all…
I run into a problem this morning, and would appreciate any help…
- I have a map.
- I have an XML file with the names of the map locations
- In the flash movie I have a script to position the names from the XML file into the movie
- Within the XML file I used to put the X and Y position values for the map locations, and if some overlaping occur I just change the X and Y values myself again
//-------PROBLEM START HERE
5) Now they want to use a database instead of the XML file
//-------THIS IS WHAT I NEED (COLLISION DETECT SCRIP)
6) I need a script to check when the names of the map locations overlap; and if does, the name of the location would move 30 pixels below the one overlaps with.
Thanks id advance…