Combobox stops working hen loading new swf

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hi all…[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I’m relatively new to flash 8 and am having a problem with a combobox that is driving me nuts.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Basically I have two .swf files…one called 001.swf and one called 002.swf. In both movies I have the same combobox containing the same data (i.e. page1 and page2). For each combobox I have a “on(change)” event which basically gets the selected value and then in an IF statement loads a movie…[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]on(change){[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]pageno_cb=this.getValue();[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]if(pageno_cb==“Page1”){[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]loadMovie(“001.swf”,0);[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]}[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]if(pageno_cb==“Page2”){[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]loadMovie(“002.swf”,0);[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]This works as its supposed to and loads the .swf…however, once the new .swf has loaded all comboboxes cease to work (upon clicking, no drop-down value list appears). All other functionality works.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I’ve looked around and I’ve seen reference to [COLOR=#333333]this._lockroot = true;…however I can’t get it working and I’m not sure what exactly to do with it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]