COMPLETE and total designer's block

Sappenin’
I am working on my first Flash site…
Multimedia is the theme…
I have together a Splash screen…Thats about it.
First, what do you all think of the Splash screen…
And I will use this as an opportunity to play around with any ideas you all may have in your heads…
The big catch is that it must be easy to update. I will probably just do a banner in Flash and the rest as static…
Feedback needed and appreciated…
:jail: jm
http://www.jmkm.com

dont you just love these times … lol

just go outside and do something, bounce a ball around… ( i just dribble my bball) look at magazine, get a pad and pencil , draw anythin, just anything to make your mind click in gear…

Splash is ok… nice photoshop graphic… too dark for me… but pretty cool… does it say what your site is going to be like? so if i look at this splash page graphic do i assume your site is going to be something of a theme of that image?

lol… my jail smilie. i havent even used it yet

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

:wink:

ok… Soulty:sen:
I went out to return some movies…
D@mn it’s cold…
NO!! :m: I don’t like dark sites either!

I like color!! :love: and fun…
grrrr… lol
Nice smiley m8!
I have built over 100 websites, and I have NEVER built one I like.
I think my splash page is cool…
But I dont wanna dark site.
Thanks Soulty!
If YOU had to build a Multimedia Presentation site for a small business, what type of things would you use?
I do high school sports highlight films and weddings mostly…

use elements from the small business that give it that unique look. what type of things does this small business do?

Well, mainly we take DV and photos of high school sports. Then at the end of the season, we go to the sports banquet. There we present a movie that includes season highlights. We bring the projector and big speakers. The best part is that we charge the high school nothing. We rely on parents to purchase the presentation on DVD…
We have been known to show up at wedding recitals as well…
And every now and then, I spit out a low-end website. Also, the area’s people hire us to convert old VHS tapes to DVD. Cartoon and life like portraits too…But mainly the SPORTS…
Thanks,
jMkM

maybe base your layout as a DV cam or something…like you are looking through a lcd screen on your camera, and your nav can be like your camera nav buttons. .lol… gimicky but would be fun to do.

:wink:

Go to http://www.linkdup.com - by the time you’ve searched through today’s new sites, you’ll be fine :smiley: