Converter to mp3 and mp4

Recently I found many poeple want to get a converter to mp4 or mp3 to convert videos from YouTube.com,
MP3 - is an acronym for MPEG-1 (or MPEG-2) Layer 3 audio encoding (it is not an acronym for MPEG-3). MP3 is a popular compression format used for audio files on computers and portable devices.
MP4 - is a new container format, a container format allows you to combine different multimedia streams into one single file. Multimedia containers are for example the well known AVI, MPEG , Matroska, OGM. MP4 is the global file extension for the official container format defined in the MPEG-4 standard. MP4 is streamable and supports all kinds of multimedia content, multiple audio-, video-, subtitlestreams, pictures, variable-framerates, -bitrates, -samplerates…) and advanced content like 2D and 3D animated graphics, user interactivity, DVD-like menus.

I am so excited that I found something about conversion, a step-by-step guide .
You will understand how to make it here.

*Step 1: Download Xlinksoft ipod Video Converter and install it.

Step 2: Set output format and output folder.
Click “Output format” drop-down button to choose "iPod Video Format(
.MP4)" as your output format.
After choosing a profile, you can adjust parameters by clicking the “Setting” button.
Click “Browse” button to choose destination folder for saving your converted MP4 files.

*Step 3: Add video files.
Click “Add” button to load your video files.

*Step 4:Click “set” button to clip your favorite video segment ,crop the video screen size,and increase the outgoing volume of the media file.

*Step 5: Start to convert video to MP4.
Click “Start” button to start the conversion.