Converting publisher to html question?

The problem I have is this each week I receive a copy of the church news letter as a publisher file and may task is to add some hyperlinks and then export the file to a webpage then upload it to the web. when the .pub is converted to a.html some of the graphics go a bit squwif and loss their formating, they’re then reset or deleted in html editor depending on how the behave. the funny thing is the next week I may recieve a news letter with some of the same pages with the dodgey graphics in it and when I convert the *.pub to a *.html it holds the graphics just fine (but this doesn’t always happen). Speaking with the author of the *.pub to find nothing is changed from one week to the next in the way she produces the *pub. The only hints we may have is that this process used to be performed in Publisher 2000 up to last year and this problem has only started to happen when they upgraded to Publisher XP, I am also using Publisher XP to do the converting. I have only been doing this for a couple of months, and both parties have no intentions to revert back to Publisher 2000. I love to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience or may have a solution to the problem. You can see what I’m talking about at http://www.elizabethchurchofchrist.org/evangel/index.html
All suggestion will be greatfully recieved. Cheers

any help would be great thanks in advanced…