Cookies vs swapDepth? What I am hoping to do is probably very simple for you Pro’s, but it is not that clear to me.
I designing a menu system one that is called via clicking on a button labeled “Launch Menu” Once the menu is loaded - it will hover over what is on the screen. Once the user selects an option the menu goes away. Clear enough so far? If not let me know.
Here is where the subject of this post comes in. When the use calls th menu again - I want it to be at the same exact area it was from when it was last called?
The question: Do I achieve this using Cookies or Do I just use swapDepth?
Thank you for any help you can offer and if it is not so much trouble a sample script would put it in perspective for me.
Thanks a million to anyone who can help.